HamTV - Houston Power Point slides
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/Meetings/2011_Houston/Presentations/11%20Presentazione_Houston_Draft.pdf

Some addition information plus a video of a presentation given by AMSAT-Italia
(video in Italian) is on the ESA website at
http://www.esa.int/About_Us/ESRIN/Radio_hams_at_ESRIN_with_AMSAT_Italia/%28print%29

I understand the HamTV equipment will be carried to the ISS on the ATV 4
spacecraft currently planned to launch on June 5.

BTW Italy also has an Astronaut Luca Parmitano KF5KDP heading to the ISS.
Luca is planned to launch from Baikonur in Kazhakstan to the ISS on May 28 and
is also mentioned in his post -
USA High School Student’s RocketHub Project
http://amsat-uk.org/2013/05/11/high-school-students-rockethub-project/

73 Trevor M5AKA