+1

If the feed is only active for schools contacts it's going to be an
expensive ham activity as most of the equipment needed is going to be fully
dedicated for this and the schedule is going to be VERY limited.

Even if it sounds very attractive ... if there is not a permanent feed, I
will have to see the videos on YouTube :-/

73 de EA4TV