Thanks Emanuele,

The last part of your message is actually the most important part. Watching
the ISS astronauts talking to schools and having a video feed is great.
However, looking at schedules and available downlinks for NA and or Europe,
they are limited and might not really much worth of an investment for most
ham operators. On the other hand having a more or less constant feed like
the APRS would be outstanding. In addition, it would be even better to have
the system connected to an outside pointing camera to get constant feeds on
the earth while the ISS is flying overhead. That's a huge incentive, at
least for me. Hope that is in the plans somehow.

Stefan, VE4NSA