Hi Rizwan,

First of all: we are all very interested in your CAPE-2 project.
Would you be able to share some more information on CAPE-2 ?

In case you involve radio-amateurs in capturing telemetry/data from your
satellite you will have an huge increase in coverage, as we are spread across
the entire globe. We do have the APRS system up-and-running, and NO-44
(PCSAT-1) and ISS-APRS data packets for example are monitored and automatically
forwarded to the internet already.

On messaging to twitter email:
In case of a malfunction or wrong software setting the satellite may not be
able to change its transmission pattern, when it is in space and cannot be
reached anymore (e.g. up-link broken). Alternative would be to break it up in
two steps:

Step 1
Transmit a status in APRS format, and have that captured/received as regular
packets. Here is for example how all the ISS data (real-time) looks like:
http://www.ariss.net, and here is how NO-44 looks like:
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/pcsat.cgi

Step 2
Have a software program running that looks at the the received APRS telemetry,
and derive from that a Twitter tweet (every hour, every day, ...). For example
if the telemetry says: "CAPE 012000105" this could mean I am alive and battery
voltage is 10.5 volt and temperature is 12 degrees Celsius. The tweet could be:
"Hi this is CAPE-2 in space, I feel cold (12C) and my battery is good (10.5V)".

Just a thought.

Regarding APRS email: http://www.aprs.org/aprs-messaging.html explains how to
do this.

Here is an example on how this worked on ANDE-1:
ANDE-1 digipeat:
!T 12:26:38 PA3GUO-8>APRS,ANDE-1*,qAO,PE1ITR::email     :pe1...@spamsat.org  Hi
ROb
!S 12:26:36 :email     :pe1...@spamsat.org  Hi ROb

Here an example on how this worked on ISS:
TNC settings an email to PE1ABC (pe1...@spamsat.org) via ISS (RS0ISS-3):
MYCALL PA3GUO-5
U APRS VIA RS0ISS-3
BEACON EVERY 1
BTEXT  :EMAIL     :pe1...@spamsat.org Hi there!

The result (the email received by pe1abc):