Hi Henk,

CAPE-2 is the second satellite from the Cajun Advanced Picosatellite
Experiment. We are planning to fly a digipeater, text to speech
module, voice repeater and VHF and UHF radios. I am currently
developing software to distribute to you guys later this year that
will copy our telemetry and have it automatically sent back to us.

We have already implemented the ability to send APRS emails, but would
now like to do the same with twitter.
Sincerely,
Rizwan Merchant
Call Sign: KF5BNL

Notice of Confidentiality
This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act,
18 U.S.C. ยงยง 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This information is
confidential information and is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
strictly prohibited. This email communication contains private and
confidential information that is intended for the specific recipient,
if you have received this communication in error please contact the
sender immediately by phone or email to be removed from the contact
list and please destroy all contents immediately.