Da: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] Per conto
di Rick Walter
Inviato: mercoledì 17 luglio 2013 17:16
A: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Oggetto: [amsat-bb] Space Track TLE Retriever 2 Error Message

Just tried to download new Keplerian elements with Space Track TLE Retriever
2 provided by CelesTrack and got an error message saying I should check
credentials. Anyone else getting this message? Don't know if they are down
or if I have a problem. I have been getting the latest Keps from them for at
least 15 years.

Rick
WB3CSY

--