On 07/17/2013 03:15 PM, Rick Walter wrote:
Just tried to download new Keplerian elements with Space Track TLE
Retriever 2 provided by CelesTrack and got an error message saying I should
check credentials. Anyone else getting this message? Don't know if they are
down or if I have a problem. I have been getting the latest Keps from them
for at least 15 years.

Rick
WB3CSY

They sent the following message out a week or so ago:

Dear Space-Track User,

FINAL NOTICE: Next Tuesday, 16 July 2013, at 1100 PDT (1800 UTC), the space-track.org <http://space-track.org> team will shut off all access to the legacy website (https://www.space-track.org/perl/***). If you have not already done so, please transition all scripts that screen-scrape or download text/zip files from the legacy website to the upgraded/new website (https://www.Space-Track.org/#/recent).

If you do not transition your scripts to use the new Application Programming Interface (API) on the upgraded site, they will not perform correctly after we shut down the legacy website. Please visit https://www.space-track.org/documentation for specific API information and https://www.space-track.org/documentation/#/howto for assistance in transitioning your scripts. We also provide several sample queries (https://www.space-track.org/documentation/api#sampleQueries) and a Query Builder (https://www.space-track.org/#queryBuilder) to help build your new scripts.

Thank you,
The Space-Track Team

Engage us on your favorite social media site:
http://space-track.tumblr.com/
http://www.facebook.com/SpaceTrack
http://www.twitter.com/SpaceTrackOrg
Google+ https://www.space-track.org/g