Or just work the transponders (not the FM repeaters) and avoid the lids. That
normally means being somewhere other than the exact middle of the passband. I
have a few stations that I will absolutely not work until they clean up their
operating style. Otherwise, I go out of my way to look for new ops.

73, Drew KO4MA