Get on AO-7! It's certainly no harder than FO-29 or VO-52. You just have to
know if it's in Mode A or B (see here http://oscar.dcarr.org/). For next
next few months, it will alternate between Mode A and B switching some time
around 0300Z every day. When it reaches a point where it's eclipsed on
every orbit (while in the southern portion of it's orbit during part of the
southern hemisphere winter and while in the northern portion of it's orbit
during part of the northern hemisphere winter), it will always be in Mode B
(or off if it's eclipsed). It can also act a little strange at times -
FMing of the transponder, etc. AO-7 is fun because it has the widest
footprint with decent opportunities to work into South America, Europe, and
even Africa (I've heard EA8 and CT3).

As stated earlier in this thread, if all goes well, we'll have three more
Mode B linear transponders in orbit by the end of the year (FUNCube-1,
UKube-1, and Delfi-N3xt), though I believe they are all slated to be in
orbits at an altitude similar to VO-52.

73,

Paul, N8HM