Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 03:13 UTC
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Re: AO-40 Replacement

You also could develop a whole new line of amateur radio equipment.

By that, I mean that ham's could use existing transceivers, and for
satellites that were equipped, they could buy this box that would allow them
to transmit on channel ?? of frequency ?? and the same on receive.

Of course, that might present a co-ordination nightmare...

Virgil
N5IVV