From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Alan
Sent: Wednesday, 2 October 2013 04:27
To: bstguitar...@gmail.com; 'Amsat BB'
Cc: CC
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Cornell CUSat Keps?

Bryce,

I ran the Keps for all the objects.  Space-Track shows something like 20,
which is interesting.  They are already widely dispersed, so given the low
transmission rate, it might be better to wait a few days until at least some
tentative identifications are made.  I expect DK3WN is on the case.  :)

73s,

Alan
WA4SCA