Paul,

High Sierra Microwave has some small passband filters for the FUNcube dongle
which might be of help:

http://hsmicrowave.com/FUNcube%20Dongle.html

http://hsmicrowave.com/Model146M2PBPF_101011.PDF

Full disclosure.  I know the owner, N6GHZ though his work with AMSAT, but
otherwise have no
connection.

73s,

Alan