I originally used the FODTrack interface, which I had the PC board made for by FAR Circuits (and now they carry it as a regular item). It required a parallel printer port. I recently switched to the SatTracker 688 from the ARRL to be compatible with a netbook that only has USB ports.

Both interfaces worked perfectly.

George, KA3HSW

----- Original Message ----- From: "Les Rayburn" <l...@highnoonfilm.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 10:04 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Yaesu Rotor G5400B

Picked up a like new Yaesu G5400B Az/El rotor and controller tonight from a friend. I'm thrilled to add to the station, but need some advice on how to best interface this rotor for computer control working with SATPC32.

Any quirks, tricks, or other issues I should be aware of before installing? It's going inside the attic, so weatherproofing is a non-issue. As always, grateful for the advice. The satellite community is one of the most generous with sharing information, and as a newcomer I'm thankful.

Les Rayburn, N1LF