LVB tracker..works great...AMSAT gets the money
73 Bob W7LRD
----- Original Message -----
From: "Les Rayburn" <l...@highnoonfilm.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 8:04:06 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Yaesu Rotor G5400B

Picked up a like new Yaesu G5400B Az/El rotor and controller tonight
from a friend. I'm thrilled to add to the station, but need some advice
on how to best interface this rotor for computer control working with
SATPC32.

Any quirks, tricks, or other issues I should be aware of before
installing? It's going inside the attic, so weatherproofing is a non-issue.
As always, grateful for the advice. The satellite community is one of
the most generous with sharing information, and as a newcomer I'm thankful.

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

6M VUCC #1712
AMSAT #38965
Grid Bandits #222
Southeastern VHF Society
Central States VHF Society Life Member
Six Club #2484

Active on 6 Meters thru 1296, 10GHz & Light