David,

Congrats!!  Indeed, how exciting it is for us...so I can only imagine that
you and the team are about to explode :)

I have to run automated this morning, but hopefully the trusty FCDP+ and
SDR-Radio V2 will record the passes (I've been rehearsing for a few
days...).      If I get really lucky, my estimates on the decode freq are
close and audio send to the warehouse might actually decode.  It'll be luck
if it does...

I'm sure there will be some live feeds.

73,

Mark N8MH

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 8:11 AM, <g0...@aol.com> wrote:

> Many thanks Christian.
>
> Now a period of quiet for us as the satellite heads west for several
> passes over the USA.
>
> Data has been arriving at our 'warehouse' all morning.  Around 15
> Countries so far.  It is really reassuring to see all the satellites
> parameters updating even when it's on the other side of the planet.
>
> 73
>
> David G0MRF

Mark L. Hammond [N8MH]