De: Graham Shirville [g.shirvi...@btinternet.com]
Enviado el: jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2013 03:20 p.m.
Para: Hector Luis HLMS. Martinez Sis; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Asunto: Re: [amsat-bb] Re: FUNcube-1 in Space!

Hi Hector,

When you are able to get to a direct internet link then simply run the
dashboard from the .funcubebin file that you may have recorded during the
session.

This will the upload the file to the warehouse and your call should then be
seen on the warehouse upload page...maybe 10 seconds later

hope this helps

73 and good luck

Graham