I have been very curious I am glad this came up. It seems to good to be true to
me considering you usually get what you pay for and this $20 against 150 bucks
sure sounds great......

Any feedback ont the Funcube Dongle pro vs this RTL-SDR? I am on the waiting
list, Since I can not afford another all band rig.

Kevin
KF7MYK