On 26/11/2013 12:56 πμ, Kevin Deane wrote:
I thought there would be more users out there with all these new Baby Monitor
Sats.

I was hoping to use this for working AO-7, VO-52, FO-29. Anyone with some
experience and a little detail would be much appreciated.

Kevin
KF7MYK
I had to put a FM broadcast reject filter to see some usable 2 m signals.

Funcube-1 and VO52 are loud and clear with a Ternstyle antenna.

A 2 m band bass filter may be a good idea. In any case filtering is a must.

73s
Alex KM39gc