I highly recommend the High Sierra Microwave LNAA146FIL. It's a 2
meter preamp with filtering on both the input and output. I don't have
a FUNcube dongle, but I use an Icom IC-R10 receiver which has a wide
front end near central Washington, DC. The preamp has eliminated the
intermod and receiver artifacts from this high RF area and amplifies
the satellite signals nicely.

http://www.hsmicrowave.com/FUNcube%20Dongle.html

I also have their LNAA432 for 70cm, which works great for FO-29 and SO-50.

73,

Paul, N8HM