Using a 2x6 elements beam + pre-amp + an FCD, it is possible to decode
packets down to just 0.7 degrees elevation.
Rather impressive.

Also I noticed that if I have other CPU intensive SW running (HRD) at the
same time, nothing is decoded. Visually it all looks the same on the
FUNcube-1 Dashboard, signal strenghts etc., but somehow it needs maybe more
PC resources (memory?) for the actual decoding, because as soon as I closed
HRD incoming packets got decoded, while before none of them was.

Henk PA3GUO