Hi again Rupesh,

> we are not able to receive data on the software screen. whenever
> we have a pass of ISS some signals are detected and a receiving
> led glows even in squelch on.

I forgot to mention this in my previous e-mail. If you have your
packet station working in both directions, transmit and receive, with
terrestrial signals then you will have better luck with signals from
space.

I use the APRS beacon frequency 144.390 MHz for testing my packet
configuration on receive. I live near a large city (Chicago) so this
frequency always has plenty of strong signals. That way I do not have
to wait 90 minutes or longer for the next ISS pass. The APRS beacons
and local digipeaters have strong signals so that ensures that I am
receiving packets with a good checksum (to overcome the software TNC's
somewhat rigorous demand for checksums) at which point I can read the
messages on UISS, UZ7HO, UI-View, or hardware TNC, etc. I then QSY
back 145.825 for ISS packet operating.

Also, try receiving the digital telemetry beacon from FUNcube-1,
AO-73. The BPSK downlink is on 145.935 MHz. You will need to set the
TS-2000 to receive USB instead of FM (and tune for Doppler). The
FUNcube Dashboard software for receiving and decoding the BPSK signal
can be downloaded from funcube.org.uk. I get good signals with just a
3-element 2 meter beam with fixed elevation and turned with a TV
antenna rotor.

--
73 de JoAnne K9JKM
k9...@amsat.org