Download the FUNcube Dashboard to decode the telemetry. It is a SSB transmission.

http://funcube.org.uk/working-documents/funcube-telemetry-dashboard/

At times, the control ops in the UK may command the linear transponder on for daytime passes on the weekends, but they have not done that yet. It has been in it's autonomous mode, which is telemetry only while in the sun and transponder while eclipsed.

73,

Paul, N8HM