I have experienced some desense on the past two passes of FO-29, so
after this pass, I checked all the connectors in my system.

Turns out one of the elements of my Elk antenna was very slightly
loose. Tightened it up and I don't hear any hash at all on my 435 MHz
receive.

It doesn't take much to throw everything out of whack!

73,

Paul, N8HM