For all the dissenters...

What have you done to promote AMSAT and how many people outside of nthe satellite hobby have you affected?

I consider the reports of "missionaries" to be a promotion of ideas on how to spread the word.

If 60,000 doesn't impress ask one of the "missionary's" how you can link to their presentation either via RF or internet and find you own 60,000 followers.

Roger
WA1KAT