I am trying to use an application that expects a hardware TNC on
traditional serial port.  At this point in time I don't have a
hardware TNC connected to my satellite station.  I do have a
traditional multimode TNC I could utilize but I prefer not.

I am looking for a way, if possible, to configure a soft TNC
application to pretend it is a traditional serial TNC.   Essentially,
the soft TNC would respond as a COMx,8N1 TNC just as if it were
hardware.   Is there a way to do this?

73
Clayton
W5PFG