Hi, What version do you have?

The latest stable is 0.9 and it's NOT capable of 9600 baud G3RUH packet... (last checked a few days ago)

There is an early alpha of the 1.0 for testing only and it do have 9600 baud packet, so far the testing here with 9600 bauds is as robust as a real TNC (KAM XL+), it's not for production environments, it have some issues...

Write WB2OSZ about the 1.0 alpha if you want to test it.

It's DEFINITELY much better than Sailer's soundmodem...

73