I am not sure we are talking about the same bird Trevor.
Is LituanicaSat-1 the same as LitSat-1. I thought they were 2 different
satellites?
I was asking about the one built by the Kaunas University of Technology
"LituanicaSat-1". This bird is the one that has the FM transponder, FM CW
beacon and AX.25 FM Packet radio as well.
I see Mike DK3WN reporting briefly on the 2nd March reception of telemetry
http://www.dk3wn.info/p/?p=42452
There hasn't been much more in the press on the satellite.
Any way guessing others may report when things are happening.
Thanks
Malcolm VK2MAL
73s