i have decided to try lotw again after using it in 2003 and having a miserable time with it. i need to find someone that i have had a satellite qso with that has uploaded their log so i can change that record or two and then see if i get a match before i try to modify each of my 6500 satellite contacts. it is going to take me a long time to go through and change each record to match the lotw criteria and will take me a long long time. want to make sure it is correct before i start logging new contacts. i have never found much use in lotw as all my contacts are confirmed by qsl card. not sure why i want to go through the exercise but what the heck.

i think
band is 2m, 70cm, 13cm (which is for the rx frequency)
mode fm or ssb
satname is so50, ao51, ao27 etc
prop mode is sat

anything else have to be changed (i have only logged the rx frequency, not the tx frequency)

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO
AMSAT Director Contests and Awards ARRL Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on Echolink - Conference *AMSAT*

AMSAT on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/amsat