Bruce,

You don't have to manually check the paper receipts against your LoTW
records. Link your LoTW VUCC account to your VUCC record and your
existing VUCC credits will be added to your LoTW VUCC account.

If your last VUCC application was before 2000, the staff will have to
manually enter it from their paper records, so it might take a couple
of weeks.

73,

Paul, N8HM