A small correction to JoAnnes Email: FUNcube boards are also able to run
both TLM and voice. Thats actually what it is always doing in transponder
mode. only the TLM is brought down 9dBs to allow for the transponder power.
This 9dB number is also settable in the on board software, so it need not
be 9dB. However, this seems to be a reasonable number, as well equipped
stations can still copy the TLM easily, and on quiet RF environments, so
does an arrow + FT817 or FUNcube dongle.

FUNcube boards are now in three more missions, of which two are scheduled
for launch this year.

Thanks JoAnne for pointing out the existence of these boards, and lets hope
some more CubeSat teams decide to use FOX or FUNcube boards. This seems to
be the best way for the community to make the best use out of CubeSats for
amateur radio.

Regarding the world wide collection of telemetry: point at
http://warehouse.funcube.org.uk and have them play ;)
Or have the students download and analyze ARISSat-1 telemetry at
http://www.arissattlm.org/

Another statistic: The Delfi-C3 telemetry collection database now contains
2016683 frames and has 375 signed up radio amateurs submitting data, and
many more on the guest account.

Our community really has a lot to offer to CubeSat teams!

Wouter PA3WEG
FUNcube-1 transceiver designer