Which current HT models do perform full duplex without any desense on the receive side?

73 John AF5CC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clint Bradford" <clintbra...@earthlink.net>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2014 5:03 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Wouxun KG-UV8D

If Alinco couldn't get true, full-duplex ops for working the U/V - V/U birds right at the $250 price point,
I am not holding my breath for release of the new Wouxun.

Wouxun brought a couple demo models to IWCE last month. They slapped FCC ID numbers on them
from another radio ...

The only dealer on the planet that I would personally purchase anything "Wouxun" is Powerwerx.com. Rn by hams, and they care. And they have the "clout" with Wouxun to get things done (like firmware updates, cosmetic and other improvements). The fact that they - at least at this time - are not excited
about this ris in interesting.

And, of course, I do not see this rig on the FCC's OET site for certification for anything.

Clint K6LCS
http://www.hamradioprogramming.com