I guess I was lucky I dont recall any fading with AO 40.

On 4/19/2014 4:33 AM, Phil Karn wrote:
I haven't done anything with AO-73, but I understand it's transmitting
the FEC format I originally designed for AO-40.

How well is it working? What fraction of the frames are successfully
decoded? How bad is the fading? I designed my format specifically for
the spin fading on AO-40, and if the fading due to the tumbling of a
cubesat is too slow my format won't be able to fix it.

Phil