When FUNcube was first launched, I went out to listen to it on the first
pass that I was home for (orbit #11 I believe). Since I live in an
apartment building, I have to go outside to hear most satellite passes. I
recorded the audio on my normal MP3 voice recorder and to my great
surprise, when I fed the audio into my computer, I was able to decode
several packets. I was not expecting it to be robust enough to survive 192
kbps MP3 compression and encoding.

73,

Paul, N8HM