Hi!

After the hamfest in Sierra Vista AZ on 3 May 2014, I plan on taking a
longer route back home.  Similar to the last hamfest I attended in late
March in Tucson, I can either retrace my route back to the DM51/DM52
grid boundary, go up to the DM52/DM53 grid boundary or somewhere in
grid DM53, or even head into New Mexico if anyone needs a satellite
QSO with that state.  Any preferences?   I don't mind the drive to any of
these spots, even if I end up back where I just was a few weeks ago at
the DM51/DM52 grid boundary.  I'll add at least 100 to 200 more miles
to my trip, going to any of these places.

Please e-mail me directly if you have a preference for any of these
options.  I still need to look at the available passes on that date, but
should be able to work at least FO-29 and VO-52 in the late afternoon
and early evening timeframe.  If AO-7 is in mode B, that would also be
a satellite I could work from out there.  SO-50 might be available in the
afternoon, which would certainly help those not set up to work SSB on
the satellites.

Thanks in advance, and 73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/