> the LituanicaSAT-1 FM transponder will be active from 0930Z-1400Z tomorrow.
> That window includes three passes over North America at around 0940Z,
1115Z, and 1245Z
> (if I've got the TLEs right - Object 39569, I believe)

I think you may have your times off Paul... I show passes over North America
for May 1st at 0940 and 1115 EASTERN time (EDST). =^(  Which only makes sense,
because the 0930Z-1400Z operating period would need to coincide with passes
over EU for people to be working LY5N.

Otherwise, I'd be outside waving my yagi around looking for you. =^D

73, Kevin N4UFO