Thanks, Steve and Kevin.

Yes, I forgot that the tracking program I was using was set to local
time, not UTC. The only pass over North America where the transponder
will be around 1340Z (0940 EDT) pass, which will only be good for the
southeastern United States.

My mistake! Hopefully there will be better opportunities for North
America in the future. The satellite should last another 2 months +/-

73,

Paul, N8HM