Jerry,

We were making changes in the server.  After the change, we verified that
things were working with
SatPC32.  However, something isn't working now.  We will take a look at what
has gone wrong.
Apologies for the inconvenience.  For now, please use the following URL:

http://ww2.amsat.org/amsat/ftp/keps/current/nasa.all

73s,

Alan
WA4SCA