Dino,

Look at the kepler.dat file in the Finder.
It resides in the MacDoppler data folder.

You can look at the "modified" date in the Finder, or open the file in
TextEdit...
the date should show at the top of the opened document.

The above instructions are for MacDopplerPro_X2.9.3.
If you are using a different version, you could possibly find the kepler.dat
file in another location.

Bill N5AB