Tom
  Thank you. I downloaded it on my XP, thinking I'm good. Nope, had 10
problems. I don't think they were causing me any troubles as they all were
after the last 0 I had forgotten a coma before description on some and no
space after last comma on others before description. This will come in
handy.

                                 Thank You 73 John   KC0BMF