Good evening,

I heard the CW ID, voice message, and my own downlink briefly on a 6
degree maximum elevation pass in Washington, DC (FM18lv) at about
0058Z on 1-Jun-2014 until my receive was unfortunately wiped out by my
preamp battery dying. Next pass at 0232Z is a much higher elevation
pass and I will have my preamp battery charged!

The station here is 2 FT-817s, an Elk handheld LPDA, and a High Sierra
MIcrowave LNAA432 preamp. I was operating on my balcony with an
excellent view of the southern horizon. I used Narrow FM on the uplink
and that seemed to work out better for getting into the satellite than
my last attempt on 1-May.

Here is the audio from the pass:
https://soundcloud.com/paul-stoetzer/lituanicasat-1-in-washington-dc-usa-fm18lv-0058z-01-jun-2014

73,