Just worked the last pass, a 70 degree maximum elevation pass over
Washington, DC. The satellite sounded good with strong signals. Lots
of interference on the uplink made things challenging. I worked KK4VAU
in Tennessee and KQ2RP in New Jersey. Also heard AA5PK and N5AFV, both
in Texas.

73,

Paul Stoetzer, N8HM
Washington, DC, USA (FM18lv)