CW Telemetry beacon, as decoded by FLDIGI here in CM98 on the 6/2 0600z pass. My rotor controller doesn't do flipped operation, so the 3rd frame got trashed by the rotor needing to swing around as the satellite passed through North. Some errors in the frames, but for the most part, during the frame itself, the signal was full quieting. It seemed like the very front of the frame (call sign?) was at a low power setting, then jumped up for the main part, and then at the end a few dits, seconds apart, at low power.

This was my second attempt (first success) at copying the beacon. Hope this helps,

Greg  KO6TH

TRETET W 3 1 S NS 3 E SS* EEEI I IV E ESITT S*EEHIEH**WAE*H ERESIT<VE> * *I GI ZIEHTU IG Y 5 N V 4 6 4 4 3 1 3 7 8 7 4 C 0 1 7 0 1 2 4 T P 3 1 S 6 E <AA> EIH EET * *I T IEE THISI8 Y 5 N A ST EH * N1IM 7 8 7 4 C 0 1 7 0 1 2 4 T P 3 1 S 6 3 E SE ES SU T ET ERZ Y HE N V 4 6 E U 4 3 T 3 7 EE*EEE
*III* 5HEN E G*G 0 0 N ATO <AA>W2 4 T P 3 I REDA E E5EI

Paul Stoetzer wrote:
Here is the telemetry frame decoded at about 0124Z in Washington, DC,
USA (FM18lv):

ly5n v 427 372 370 85 c 014 0124 t p 31 s 6 3

73,

Paul Stoetzer, N8HM
Washington, DC (FM18lv)