I've been asked to attempt some communications with a 9.6k satellite which requires KISS mode. My problem is that when I set the KPC-9612+ to port 2, the 9600 baud port, then using HyperTerm to issue the INTFACE KISS followed by RESET, the TNC returns to port 1.

There must be some way to either keep it set to port 2 after KISS is entered, or enter some magic keystrokes to set it to port 2 while in KISS.

Anyone have the answer? The manual wasn't any help.

Tnx,
Ken, W7KKE