What an extraordinary session tonight at this club - WARA in Fullerton, CA. I
was last there five
years ago ... they continue to grow ... and teach ... a new ham graduate from
one of their test
sessions was there ... "we" guided him to what to purchase this week at
HRO-Anaheim ...

After performing my satellite presentation about 80 times, I thought I had
"heard 'bout all" the
possible questions that may arise. But this wise group hit me with a couple
inquiries that I had never been
asked before. (Proving to me that they WERE listening ... (grin).)

And what better way to finish a satellite presentation than to walk outside on
a beautiful evening
and watch the International Space Station streak across the sky above us. It
was the very first time for EVERYONE
in attendance to actually SEE the ISS pass overhead ...

SO - THANK YOU, Western Amateur Radio Association, for your hospitality this
evening. And if anyone reading is
in or near Orange County, CA, then please cruise the WARA Web site cited below
and give them a visit.

http://www.warahams.net/

Clint Bradford
http://www.k6lcs.com