Quoting Paul Stoetzer who wrote on Sat 2014-05-31 at 12:42:

> Just was on the last pass of SO-50. I was not hearing the satellite at
> first even as it rose above the trees. At the middle of the pass, I was
> expecting to find it at around 436.795 MHz, but I found it around 436.786
> MHz.
>
> Has anybody else noticed this?

I just had a pass (and worked PD5DJ, thanks!) and I also noted a downward
shift in frequency as I had to select the next downward shifted frequency
earlier than gpredict was showing. Gpredict has the default 436.7950 in
its configuration.

I can't give exact numbers as I was busy trying to hear/make a contact but
there is some downward shift.

                                                 Koos van den Hout

--
Koos van den Hout,           PGP keyid DSS/1024 0xF0D7C263 via keyservers
k...@kzdoos.xs4all.nl