Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 16:47:19 +0200
From: Ib Christoffersen <oz...@privat.dk>
To: Koos van den Hout <k...@kzdoos.xs4all.nl>
Cc: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] SO-50 Frequency Drift

Hi Koss and Paul,
I do not think that the "normal" center frequency is 436.795 MHz.

I use two frequencies for the downlink in SatPC32:

436.791 and 436.788 MHz.

I have heard it suddenly jump about 5 kHz during a pass - but that is some
time ago.

The two frequencies above are not always spot on but close enough.

Have a nice weekend all.

OZ1MY/Ib