I was not going to post but since no one else has, I thought there needs to be
a correction to a statement made in case some younger people are reading the
thread.

Phil said:
"Good analogy, actually. They returned to the moon six times (succeeding
on five) because they had excess hardware originally built in the
expectation that the first attempts would fail."

There were actually seven manned missions to the moon. Six succeeded. Apollo 13
never landed on the moon and returned to earth safely. Apollo 11,12,14,15,16,
and 17 landed. 12 American astronauts walked on the moon.

Sent from Rick's iPad2