Tom,

All you'll need is two good quality USB to CI-V cables. I've played
with one with my Icom IC-R10 receiver that I got on eBay, but I'll let
others who use more Icom equipment than me make specific
recommendations. The problem with some of the cheap ones is the
proliferation of counterfeit and poor quality USB to RS-232 chipsets
from China.

When you get the cables, set the two IC-706 CI-Vs to different
addresses in the menu, and you can set them up in SatPC32 no problem.

Of course, you can always just tune each radio manually! I find manual
Doppler correction to be fun and even if I had a permanent home
station, I'd probably operate manually a good portion of the time.

73,

Paul, N8HM