On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 04:05:37PM -0300, Bruno Costa wrote:
> Hello Tom,
>
> Main problems solved! It's really stable here :), I have only some
> little problems:
Cool :)

> It's not possible to close an submenu or popup pressing ESC. It brings
> a Tk has brought an error window.
You should have attached/pasted the error you get (click on Details button to
get the error message)

> Try click in a menuitem that have a submenu attached to it (before the
> 500ms), the submenu doens't post if I do it (only works correctly if I
> wait for the 500ms).

You're doing a great job at testing! really, a great QA guy you are (Yoda
talk:P)

> Looking forward to seeing pixmap menu in amsn 0.96! Keep up the good work :)
:D

> And looking forward to take english lessons too ;)

I see no probs with your english, perfectly clear, and if you stopped saying
that your english is bad, I would think english is your natural language!

> p.s.: another really little thing, look at the image attached, the
> height of menuitems that have submenu attached is slightly different
> from the others.

again, great job at testing :)

KKRT