I took a look at the wiki and realized that some areas are quite
outdated.  For example: the Next Release TODO, in our case (0.96).

http://amsn.sourceforge.net/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=NextReleaseTODO

Do we need to keep any of this? If so, we can just add it to the 0.96
TODO.  Also, how are we going to deal with the TODO?  I know there's
an IRC TODO, the wiki TODO, a TODO file included with aMSN.

The IRC TODO is a good idea and I see there is a link to it from the
wiki, KaKaRoTo, is this TODO-list automatically updated?

The TODO file included with aMSN needs to be cleaned and up to date if
we want to continue to use it, otherwise, we could just include a link
to where it can be found on our wiki and remove all the old.

How does everyone else deal with the TODO? I think having the wiki
TODO along with the link to the ircTODO is the best idea, we just need
to make sure it's up to date.

Please let me know what you think :)

~Lee